This is one very easy and tasty treat, guaranteed to delight the entire family…made these for my spin class yesterday as a birthday surprise for one of my members…they were a bit hit….enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Morsels, divided
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
COMBINE crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture and reserve for topping. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle 3/4 cupmorsels over crust.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth. Pour over crust and morsels in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping and remaining morsels.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars.