“Franks” Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sometimes you come across a dip that you absolutely fall in love with….well, I’m in love….this dip has been around for a while, but I just had the opportunity to taste and then make it. If you are looking for something to bring to today’s Super Bowl Party, this definitely is the one….I guarantee this will be a very BIG HIT, and did I mention is quick & easy????
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (can also use low fat cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (I used both)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained (you can also use store brand rotisserie chicken)
- Assorted fresh vegetables and or tostitos
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth. Stir in the dressing, pepper sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
Tip: This dip can be kept warm in a small crockpot or fondue pot on the buffet table.
To make in the microwave: Use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above in Step 2. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.