Okay, I really didn’t name it that, someone else did a long time ago….I did however make several changes to the original recipe and I think you’re going to love them…..Great recipe, easy to make and would be fantastic for “Valentine’s Day”…Here’s the recipe…
Better Than Sex Cake
1 German chocolate or other chocolate cake baked, 2 8” pans
¾ cup raspberry or chocolate fudge topping
¾ cup butterscotch/caramel topping
¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
Chocolate covered toffee bits
1 package instant chocolate pudding
1 pint heavy cream
1 cup milk
- Bake cake according to directions for a two layer cake. Remove cake from pans and place on a wire rack. Cut out a piece of parchment paper to fit layer cake pans. Place paper on bottom of cake pan and place cooled cake on top of paper.
- Make holes in the entire top of the two cakes using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Poor (one at a time) raspberry/chocolate, butterscotch/caramel and condensed milk over top of the cakes and let each flavor soak in before adding the next.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add all frosting ingredients and beat using a hand mixer until thick.
- Place one of the layers on a cake dish and frost with 1/3 of the frosting. Sprinkle frosting with toffee bits. Place second layer over toffee bits and frost the top of the cake.
- Drizzle more caramel sauce on top of cake.
- Sprinkle toffee bits on top.