Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Take a few minutes to answer my Super Bowl poll….
“Franks” Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sometimes you come across a dip that you absolutely fall in love with….well, I’m in love….this dip has been around for a while, but I just had the opportunity to taste and then make it. If you are looking for something to bring to today’s Super Bowl Party, this definitely is the one….I guarantee this will be a very BIG HIT, and did I mention is quick & easy????
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (can also use low fat cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (I used both)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained (you can also use store brand rotisserie chicken)
- Assorted fresh vegetables and…
View original post 138 more words